VP OF BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
AIRGLADES INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
Hernan Galindo is the Vice President of Business Development at Airglades International Airport (AIA). His role entails building relationships with the customers of AIA and understanding their needs for operating at AIA.
Prior to working at Airglades, Galindo held various relevant significant roles in the airline cargo industry including:
- Consultant, Aeroservice Aviation Center a leading airline simulator training center, 2010-2011.
• Vice President of Alliance Management Center, management arm of Centurion and Sky Lease Air Cargo, 2011-2012
• Senior Vice President of Swissport Cargo Services, Latin America & Caribbean Cargo, 2005-2009
• President and Founder of Aerofloral, introducing B747 freighter operations from Miami to main cargo markets in Latin America, 1987-2001
• Director of Cargo Development at Arrow Air, 1986-1987
• Avianca Airlines, various senior management positions in finance, sales, maintenance and airport operations, and B747 freighter feasibility 1974-1985